General Data Protection Regulation (Privacy notice)
GDPR May 2018
In preparation for the new General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) we are required to re-evaluate our procedures regarding the contact details we hold and how we use them.
Following this re-evaluation the following are the main points we have addressed where necessary:
1) We will not sell, share, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties under any circumstances.
2) We are aware of the changes to the law from May 2018.
3) We have a record of all information held on our internal database.
4) We only use the information you provide in order to process orders placed by you.
5) All information we keep is password protected and in a locked and alarmed building outside of normal working hours.
6) You may request details of personal information which we hold about you. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please contact us. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, you can update your account yourself or please contact us and we will promptly amend with the information you supply.
© 2018 SaunaShop.com - text and images from this website may not re-used without prior consent.